BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Almost Famous Inspiration

Inspiration is food for the soul. To me, inspiration is better than gold. Some of us consume things that we don't know is good for the soul but the little light in my head that continues to glow is fueled by the dreams and ideas that continuously flows. Without this persistence I wouldn't have the courage to say no; to all those who claim my ideas are null.
Although...the years are passing me by, the dreams I keep never lie, they keep my head held high. Whether I'm dead or alive these dreams I keep will never die but continue to grow on this piece of paper I know so well. Hope it keeps me out of hell because most that I write ain't much to tell or even be in stores to sell but if it keeps my soul full like a well, than forever these words I will inhale!

KaNe

0 comments: